Ah! Things have been crazy. I'll do a formal update soon . . . but here's the short of it:
- I went in on Friday for my 3-hour glucose test. It really wasn't all that awful, even though I hate blood work. I'll write more about it in another post -- but I passed! My 1-hour number was still a point too high, but they say that just means my body takes a tick longer to process sugar.
- I had tightenings like WOAH over the weekend. At the same time, I had to pee almost constantly. Then yesterday, barely any without the urge. Starting to see that her favorite position (on my bladder) is causing them. Maybe.
- My first baby shower is this weekend!
- I have officially been bit by the nesting bug and I want to clean EVERYTHING.
- Our first two classes are next week. I'm looking forward to them because they mean that she's coming soon. Only 10-ish more weeks!
- Yeah. That's right. I'll be 30 weeks in a couple days. Three. Zero.
- Surprisingly I don't feel that large despite my growing size. I still have good balance and don't feel terribly uncomfortable.
- Yet this is a day-by-day sort of thing. There were several days last week when my lower belly was sore and my pelvis HURT. Growing pains. I know it's only going to get worse.
- Still occasionally running, though I'm not tracking it as specifically as before. That's also a day-by-day thing. I ran a 4-miler last week with no issues. Then the next day had some tightenings and did a long walk instead. Another day 3 felt great. Another day, I did yoga. Keeping it flexible.
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!